- Keep muzzle pointed down range at ALL times.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Keep action open and the firearm unloaded, except when shooting. Load firearms ONLY at the firing line.
- Hearing and Eye Protection is MANDATORY while in/on the range. No Exceptions.
- All firearms entering or leaving the range must be unloaded, and cased. Exception are Employees or Law Enforcement. These firearms must remain holstered until the shooter is in the stall and ready to shoot.
- No one is allowed inside the range area unless they have read these range rules, signed the liability waiver, and been assigned a lane by Boyd County Indoor Gun Range and Store staff. Do not change lanes without first receiving a new lane assignment from RSO.
- No Outside Ammo, Ammo must be purchased from Boyd County Indoor Gun Range and Store. Violators will be removed and no refund given. Boyd County Indoor Gun Range and Store has the right to inspect all items brought into Range. If you have questions about our ammo, ask RSO before use!
- Allowable calibers are:
Handguns – .22 rimfire through .50 caliber.
Rifles – .22 rimfire
- Never hand or pass a firearm to another person. Lay firearm on bench, and allow other shooter to pick up firearm.
- Only firing at your target is permitted. Across lane shooting is prohibited.
- Two shooters are allowed per lane. Only one person shooting in the lane at a time. All persons entering range will be charged accordingly. Parents with kids see RSO.
- No shooting from the hip, quick draw, holster draw, or fanning the hammer allowed.